Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Disney Infinity 3, bank account zero

As regular readers of this blog know, I have been collecting Disney Infinity figures (and putting them to entertaining uses). I haven't played the game, though, because 1) video games are a huge and expensive time sink and I need that time to write, and 2) I am the worst video game player in the history of video.

The lineup for Infinity 3.0 has been announced, and I'm happiest to see the Star Wars figures, especially the ones from the original trilogy. I didn't see any Han Solo or Chewbacca figures in the leaked stuff, so I'm pleased that they're coming out after all. (And next year, let's see Lando and Boba Fett!)

And I'll say this: If any of the Infinity Star Wars settings have a level (or whatever they call it) that involves dealing as much pain and destruction as possible to Jar Jar Binks, I'll start playing the game after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment