Friday, May 22, 2015

A Tiding Of Magpies - available now!

It's here! It's here! You can now download and read the fourth Monkey Queen book, A Tiding Of Magpies! Click on the widget to the right to buy at Amazon, scroll down for ordering links, or search your favorite e-book store! (And I'll update those over the long weekend as the book shows up on more sites!)

I wanted to take a moment to thank Jason Anderson at Polgarus Studio and Keri Knutson at Alchemy Book Covers. A Tiding Of Magpies took more work than expected to get ready, but Jason and Keri were, as always, prompt and professional, and a pleasure to work with!

I know I'm in danger of saying too many nice things about Willow, but I'll say them again. Willow, your covers are amazing, and I'm glad that I get to work with you! I hope we get to do this again soon!

And to my readers: Thanks for your support! I hope you enjoy A Tiding Of Magpies, and I hope you'll take a moment to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment