Friday, November 13, 2015

Paris

Like so many other people, I am shocked and saddened by what's happened in Paris. My thoughts are with the victims and their families, and with all the good people of France.

In case anyone was wondering: Willow actually lives in western France, a good distance from Paris. However, she has family in Paris, and she was worried about them for a while. Thankfully, they're okay, but she's quite shaken.

I was concerned about Calomiel, the artist who drew my new avatar, because she lives in Paris. I contacted her as soon as the news broke, and she was actually at home that evening, so she's fine. I hope her friends and family are okay too.

May the French people stay strong, and not let fear and hate dominate their thoughts and deeds. May the ones who planned this horrible night be brought to justice. And I hope we someday learn, once and for all, that no cause is worth spilling innocent blood for, now or ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment