Thursday, August 21, 2014

Well, crap.

I just heard that MythBusters has dumped the B-team of Kari, Grant and Tory, and will be going with just Adam and Jamie from now on. Pardon me while I try not to swear.

I do like Jamie and Adam, but I can pinpoint the exact moment I became a fan of the show. It was when Kari, Grant and Tori were testing if a car would be thrown through the air when exposed to the exhaust of a jet engine. They had the car towed remotely behind the jet with the engine running, and it was literally lifted off the ground, flung through the air, pieces flying off...

And the three of them were jumping up and down like giddy fourth-graders, cheering and laughing. They were having FUN. And that's when I realized that fun was contagious, and it was something I hadn't found in a lot of TV lately, and I've been a fan ever since.

I wish them all the best and nothing but. And to whatever suit -- and that means Adam and Jamie too if they were a part of it -- who had them cut from the show: Bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment