Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Hopes 2016

I'd thought I'd take a shot at doing a New Year's list for 2016...but instead of wishes, this list is about hope.

I hope that 2016 brings all of you perfect moments, when joy is in your heart, a smile is on your face, and all is right with the world.

I hope that when 2016 brings you trouble and turmoil you find the strength and inspiration, and the friends and family and loved ones, to get you through.

I hope that in 2016, you create something, a drawing or a song or a story or whatever form of art, that inspires someone, or that something creative done by someone inspires you.

I hope that 2016 brings you pleasant surprises, happy discoveries, and little miracles, and that some of those come from you taking a chance.

And I hope that 2016 brings a little more peace to the world, a little more understanding to its people, and a little more love to all of you.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment